Tuesday, December 11, 2007

LCC Success Training

Hi everybody....after about a week missing in action, I'm back!!!

Today, I would like to share my experiences during LCC Training 2 days ago. No words to described it...it was 'Superb' . Not only as a eye opener but also mind opener (is there such word?) The most important thing is plans and actions that will move us forward......I shall think that PD Fauzan is a little frustrated but what to do,he has some emergency that cannot be avoided.

In this opportunity I would like to thank my family especially my hubby for his understanding to allow me to follow this LCC Success Training as in the morning he has said no. 'NO' as I have been busy and not with the family but spent my time outdoor meeting with leaders and business partner the week before. Alhamdulilah he can accept explanation....

My choice of being with the LCC traning was great as I had utilised my time wisely. To my business partners, I hope all of you could make it the next time we have LCC Success Training, Definately you will benefit from it.

Join us now......we have a lot of thing to achieve in our dreams and life...make the right choice by being with us.....

No comments:

Internet Secrets